All children are expected to wear our school uniform to school everyday.
Details of the school uniform are as follows:
- Plain black Shoes
- Black trouser or shorts (in summer) not jogging bottoms
- Black skirts or pinafores
- White shirts or blouses
- White polo shirt with Orchard Logo
- Emerald green Orchard sweatshirt
- Green checked Summer dresses (in summer)
- Plain green, blue or black headscarf if worn for religious observance
- White t-shirt
- Emerald green shorts
- Suitable black footwear
All available online via Mapac at http://www.mapac.com/education/parents/uniform/orchardprimarye9 or call them on 01923 255525. Orchard sweatshirts available from Mapac online and Crossbow Wear (31 Broadway Market, 0207 9239313)
Children are also expected to bring a PE bag to school with plain green shorts, white t-shirt either plain or with logo and trainers (ALL AVAILABLE ONLINE VIA MAPAC).
Children are not to wear jewellery and pierced ears must be decorated with studs only. Children with long hair are expected to have it tied back. This is for the children’s own safety.